My Amazing Weekend!

Hi everyone my life is pretty boring at the moment, nothing happening except for school.On Saturday I went to the shops to tkmax, costco and did other things.On Sunday it was mothers day and I got my mum a lush flower and made a card.She loved it.At church we had to sing for everyone and out sweets to all the lady adults.After church we went out a walk with my granny and we got lost.It was so fun.After dinner, I went to my granny tillys and grandpa danny and saw them and also went to my piano lesson at my auntie lornas house.I like going to play the piano and see my cousins.I like to watch videos on you tube with my cousin Nevada.I got to see Madeline,Larrissa and Olivia my other cousins.Madeline and Larrissa are visiting from England.Then I went home and watched Dancing on Ice.And that was my amazing weekend.


Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images