Euro Quiz!

Hi everyone I was just thinking why don't something interesting on my blog...unlike my amazing(a.k.a boring) weekend so here it goes.Well at school we heard about this "euro quiz" so me and my brother decided to try out for it and we got through.So then when we went we actually won but there was a miscalculation so then the wallace won.So now we have to form a stupidteam(actually superteam)with two from wallace and two from our school.We're having a test to see who gets to compete.We still all get to go.It's in Edinburgh! And it's on my birthday!I can't wait!I hope you all think we're the real winners!   


Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your so cool!This is so awesome!Your the real winner!
    from yourbiggestfan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images