Halloween

This year's halloween has been pretty average for me. My costume was made last minute, i was a scarecrow and my mum made me a hat and sewed patches on my trousers and got attached hay to my clothes. My mum is brilliant at all these sort of things, i don't think i'd have a costume if she didn't help me!
I went to the church halloween party with all my family, which was really great. My family and i decorated a room for the party, where we had a lesson of physhic drawing! Everyone had a great time and all the rooms looked fabulous, some scarier than others! Tomorrow is the actual day of halloween, and i am not doing anything other than dressing up for my drama. I was supposed to be going out but i decided not to as(let's face it) I am getting a bit old, and my cousins who live quite far way aren't coming down tomorrow anymore. I think it'll be a good day anyone, as Halloween is such a fun holiday!
Love you all,
Beth :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images