Update on Johnstone Fest!

Well I met my friend Sophie and then my friend Chloe and then my friend Billie at the square. Then we walked to the park though we stopped to watch the parade. Once it had finished we went into the park and had a look around. Chloe and Billie were going to go on some Mexican Wave ride so me and Sophie went to go and chips for our lunch. Once they were finished Sophie and I went on the teacups(we are so babyish!)Chloe and I went in the big house thing with all the spiny things.It was so cool.We look round stalls and went to the dog show but is was a bit boring so we left.We then met my dad at the chip pan fire demonstration and after that we then went back to where all the rides are.Me and my brother and Sophie went on this plane ride that went up really high!It was so fun. Billie went on the spinning wall of death and the Mexican Wave ride again. Then we watched a band called ''Grounded'' who were good. We looked at all the stalls and went on the tractor and fire engine. Then Sophie said that Chloe was going to her house so Billie came to my house. Then we dropped off Billie at her house and we got Katie and my mum from the temple trip.


Byeeeeeeeee!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images