Hey Guys!!

Woaa,I haven't posted in ages, I can't believe a whole summer has gone by from the last time I posted!I'm now in Primary 7, which is really great.We get to moniter the younger classes which is good fun until you can't get out of 'jail' in the Primary 1 bit!!We are also having a Glee club, where will be doing a musical and other cool stuff too! Also, it's the October week so we are off school!!(well obviously.)So, yesterday it was my Mums b-day and today it's my Grandpa Danny and Auntie Allies b-day.And my mum and dad went out, so Katie, Calum and I went to my Grandpas party where we had chinese food.I had a great time with all my cousins,playing with Samuel and Issac(my cousins children) and getting drunk on shloer!We also watched THE X FACTOR, so that was good. I 'm going to try and write a post as much as possible, at least once a week I think.
Byeeeeee!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great, good to see you're posting again! I wish I could have been at Grandpa's birthday party, it sounded ace. Next time you see Samuel and Isaac give them big hugs from me. I can't believe you're in Primary 7 already, hope it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh! Thanks for commenting! I hope that you are settling back to your life in America.I loved seeing you, Jack, Peter and Ryan!I was wondering could invite me to your blog?Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to post at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images