Hi everyone, haven't posted in a while...not that anyone reads this! I have had a great week, at school we are doing a French topic in groups that our teacher picked and my group are doing the Camping Site and so far it doesn't look so great but I think we can improve it! Today I had a great day at school we had our non contact teacher Miss Riis come in and we did art! We are doing a competition where we have to paint ourselves in our fav place, I drew myself in Islay looking out to the sea and Orsay(duh!)We also made mardi gras(shrove tuesday) floats out of clay. Next week is mardi gras week and we are to bring in our floats so I better start working on mine.We are going to eat pancakes too! So I am going to post at least once a week(well I'll try... :/)and I'll try to post i.f. too! :D
Byeeeeee!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images