I don't have a good memory.

Ok this morning I woke and I had slept in, when I got downstairs washed and dressed I had to have my breakfast quickly because it was almost 20 to nine. Ready to leave, I got my gym shoes because I had forgotten them on Thursday.So when I got to school I saw my cousin come into the classroom.
"Beth for viola?"
Errgh. I had forgotten it... but I went along so I would know what to practise, the good thing is that I missed a bit of Maths!We are doing Pythagoras right now(well we started it) and actually sort of get.Well, I don't understand the need for it but I know what to do. Then when I got home I told my mum that I needed holiday brochures for tomorrow.Yep, I'd forgotten to tell her this morning.She started to shout at me and said if I got into trouble tomorrow it was my fault.So I phoned my dad which I thought was a bit mean seeing as he's in work but he said it was ok.I am glad but I do see what my mum was saying. Let's just say my memory isn't much better than an 80 year old woman!
Byee!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images