Church Halloween Party!

On Saturday it was my churches Halloween party.My friend Rachael also came and we had a really good time! First of all that day I went to my other friends birthday party which was good fun and then Rachael came over.We played Just Dance 2 which I had just got that day and it was awesome! Then we had dinner and then got ready into our costumes. Rachael was a smurf so she had blue makeup on and she looked really cool. Then we went to the church and there was all these rooms you could go into. First of all there was an awesome room that my cousins Alisa, Euan and Isabel had decorated nicely and we had to sing a song or tell a joke to get sweets. Same rule applied to every room. Next room was The Adams family house which my cousins were running.We were locked in a jail sell and had to do our party piece to get out. After that a hand came out of a box(like thing) and would give you sweets.It was really quite cool. Next room was this room where the Bishop said ''You wish to see the Master?"' and you came in and Ben(the bishops son)was sitting on a chair petting a cat. When you petted the cat it screamed and later Ben's arm and leg fell off. And there was a pretty spooky mirror.It was awesome. Then the last room was a pumpkin room and was decorated with pumpkins. My auntie said they had conjured up a ghost for tonight and you had to put on a blindfold and feel parts of his body. Then when you felt his eye it was... pumpkin! I screamed when I felt it! After that we played games in the cultural hall afterwards had some yummy Halloween themed food.It was a great party!:D

Byeeeeee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images