Halloween oooh!!

If you might have known yesterday it was Halloween. And what a great Halloween it was! Not only was it the Primary Presentation at Church which went very well, after church at about 6:00 pm we went guising! (or trick or treating, whatever you want to call it.)I probably wouldn't have gone out but my little cousin David had never been out so I went out with him and many other family and friends. They consisted my cousins Becky and Logan, who live in Ayr and Becky was a scary person(I don't actually know what she was) and Logan was a mad surgeon.My cousin Eilidh(who lives around the part we were out at) was a clown(I didn't think she needed a costume) and her friend Erika(who doesn't live around Eilidh's estate)was Spiderella. Heather(my cousins neighbour)was a geisha girl and her little sister Beth(same name) was a witch. Heather's friend Matthew was Dracula and my brother Calum was a mad scientist.My wee cousin David was a skeleton pirate and Eilidh's big brother Ewan(my cousin too) was a mummy.And my sis Katie was a goth scary person from My chemical romance and last but not least I was...a mime artist!And that was my Halloween.I will write about the Church Halloween party soon!
Byeeeee!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images