End of the October Holiday Week...well almost...

I have been having great fun at the October week.Made a movie, chilled out, watched a movie, went out walks and did loads of other stuff!On Tuesday we go back to school which I am actually quite happy about because I want to catch up with my friends!:3 I am very excited about Halloween too!Last year I went as a washing machine, and this year I'm thinking as going as a headless person.Sounds weird but I will post pictures of Halloween so all of you know what I mean.I will post in a few days!
Byeeee!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You made a movie?? Did Calum post it on his youtube account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I made a youtube account which I am going to post some of my movies on very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images